What information are we collecting?
Any information gathered on this website will be used for the benefit of serving you as a customer of Rosier Commercial furniture and will uphold your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”).
We may collect the following information:
– Your name
– Contact information, such as address, phone number, email address
– Your order information where relevant
– Other information relevant to customer offers/surveys/gifts from Rosier Commercial Furniture.
Why do we collect this information?
We will collect the information mentioned above for reasons such as:
– Fulfilling your order with Rosier Commercial Furniture
– Internal records
– Improving our services and offers
– From time to time, we will send marketing materials or gifts from Rosier Commercial Furniture to you that we think may be relevant or of interest to you.
What if I do not want to be contacted?
You are able to opt out of being contacted by Rosier Commercial Furniture at any time, by contacting Rosier Commercial Furniture. Alternatively, our marketing correspondence with you will have the option of opting out by unsubscribing.
How secure is your website?
We take security of the use of our website very seriously.
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Rosier Commercial Furniture website, please keep in mind that while we take every precaution to ensure that our website is safe and secure, the internet is not always completely secure.