Here at Rosier Commercial Furniture we are proud to be the only full display showroom of Gregory chairs in Melbourne.
Why is this so exciting? Because when it comes to customised ergonomic design in chairs, Gregory is a market leader.
Their history and awards as leaders in ergonomic design is legendary. Their technology is the best of the best.
Originally designed by Peter Gregory, a physiotherapist, the Gregory ergonomic office chair ranges have evolved into the most popular and arguably the best ergonomic chair selections available today.
If you want to get technical, have a read through the points below.
Or visit our showroom to look and try the range.
You will not be disappointed and your back will thank you for it!
Why do Gregory chairs get our vote for best ergonomic design?
– They are the leader in innovative ergonomic design, quality and manufacturing, with a comprehensive range of seating solutions.
– Designed to be a complete solution for our customers by reducing workplace health and safety risks, increasing productivity, incorporating modern design and finishes and delivering great customer service.
– A wise investment in workplace safety and office ergonomics as a preventative measure.
– A timeless design which incorporates Gregory’s award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology which pioneered the ergonomic seating market.
– Since then Gregory have gone on to develop a further four ergonomic seat technologies including the newly launched Dual Density MkII to create their most advanced ergonomic seating technology to date.
– The molded Polypropylene back Boxta has achieved certification with both AFRDI (meets Australian Standards and is certified for severe commercial use) and GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) which recognises products that meet standards of environmental, quality and social performance.
– Gregory chairs are the most popular recommendation in ergonomic seating workplace assessments and come recommended from leading Occupational Health and Safety Consultants, ergonomists, rehabilitation providers and physiotherapists. GECA rated and AFRDI approved.
– They are widely specified in the Top 200 Australian Companies such as Westpac and AMP as the ergonomic chair of choice.
Check out our range here!